Take your health in your hands!
Sign up for MySaskHealthRecord to track your personal health information online anywhere, anytime.
Once you register for MySaskHealthRecord, you will have quick and easy access to a secure website that contains your personal health information including:
- Laboratory Test Results
- Medical Imaging Reports
- Clinical Visit History, such as hospital visits
- Immunization History
- Prescription History
You can also add your own personal information to:
- Track and generate reports
- Set medication and appointment reminders
- Upload information from health devices
- Share your information with other MySaskHealthRecord users
Having quick and easy access to your personal health information may help you to be more:
Proactive in managing chronic conditions and your overall health
Informed to make better decisions about your health and care
Engaged with health care providers
Prepared when travelling
Your Information is Safe & Private
All personal health information in MySaskHealthRecord is stored securely for your use. You will be able to
access your account through a highly secure, personalized login.
eHealth Saskatchewan has taken the necessary steps to ensure the protection of your information, including the use of firewall technology and the implementation of internal security policies and procedures.
To sign up for MySaskHealthRecord, you must:
- Be a Saskatchewan resident 18 years of age or older; AND
- Have an active Saskatchewan health card; AND
- Have a valid Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) driver's licence or SGI photo ID card.
The health information available in MySaskHealthRecord will continue to expand and evolve. eHealth's goal is to give you access to the health information that is most important and beneficial to you.
Terms and Conditions