Request an update to your COVID-19 vaccination certificate accessed through MySaskHealthRecord related to:
- COVID-19 vaccinations received outside Saskatchewan
- missing doses or lot numbers
- duplicate entries
- any incorrect information
- You'll receive an email with a case number, which allows you to check for status updates.
- If you submitted a PDF form earlier there is no need to submit another request. We will act on the earlier request and email you when it's completed.
- If you’ve recently completed registration for your MySaskHealthRecord account, it can take up to 48 hours for
all information to be loaded into your account. Please check back after
48 hours before submitting an Immunization Record Update Request
If you haven't already done so, please sign up for MySaskHealthRecord for quick
and easy online access to your personal health information, such as
immunization history (including COVID-19 vaccinations), laboratory test
results (including COVID-19 test results), medical imaging reports,
clinical visit history (such as a hospital admission), and prescription
history. Learn more here. | |