Please fill out the online form below (attaching supporting documents where asked) to inform us of updates required on your COVID-19 vaccine certificate accessed through MySaskHealthRecord related to:
- COVID-19 vaccinations received outside Saskatchewan
- missing doses
- missing lot numbers
- duplicate entries
- any incorrect information
- You will receive an email with a case number, which allows you to check for status updates.
- If you submitted a PDF form earlier there is
no need to submit another request. We will act on the earlier request and email you when it is completed.
- If you’ve recently completed registration for your MySaskHealthRecord account, it can take 24-28 hours for all information to be loaded into your account. Please check back after 24-28 hours before submitting an Immunization Record Update Request Form.
- If you are supporting someone who is unable to use the online form,
access the fillable PDF here.
Reminder – Options to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination in Saskatchewan include your MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate (versions with/without a QR code), including a printed or digital/screenshot copy; the wallet card you received at time of vaccination; a COVID-19 vaccine record received from Saskatchewan Health Authority Public Health.
If you have not already done so, please sign up for MySaskHealthRecord. With a MySaskHealthRecord account, you will have quick and easy online access to your personal health information, such as immunization history (including COVID-19 vaccinations), laboratory test results (including COVID-19 test results), medical imaging reports, clinical visit history (such as a hospital admission), and prescription history. More information also available at eHealthSask.ca.
If you have any questions, or need assistance with the form, please call 1-844-767-8259 and press #1 and then #3.