Services for Residents
​Information on the services that eHealth Saskatchewan provides to people and families across the province.

Quickly and easily apply for, update or replace a Saskatchewan Health Card. Order Birth, Death, Marriage and Genealogy Certificates. Find out how to request a legal name change and apply for a change of sex designation.
Name Changes
Sex Designation Changes