Support Form | Step-by-step Registration Guide |
Connect With Our Virtual Assistant
Click on the blue bar at the bottom of your screen to open our Virtual Assistant. Type in a phrase (e.g. "SGI error" or "health card error") to receive tips.
Find solutions to common issues with your MySaskHealthRecord account.
Still need technical support help? Fill out our
online Support Form (Do not use this form to request health card updates. For health card updates click here.)
|401 error||MySaskHealthRecord works best in Firefox or Chrome. Try again using one of these browsers.|
|Account is not yet active|
This error means you’ve already completed Step 1 (Create a Saskatchewan.ca account) but have not clicked on the link sent to you to validate your email address.
Search your email for an email from email@example.com, which includes a link to validate your email address. Don’t forget to check your junk/spam folder and the “Other” tab (a new option in some versions of Outlook).
Once you’ve activated your Saskatchewan.ca account, go to Step 2 (Validate Identity) on MySaskHealthRecord. Click on the green
“Validate Identity” button NOT the “Log in” button.
|Account is temporarily locked||After 5 failed attempts to log in, your account is locked for 10 minutes. This time is doubled with each failed attempt to log in. Please wait and try again. If you’re still unable to login, try resetting your password. |
|Activation link expired error||The activation link emailed to you following Step 1 (Create a Saskatchewan.ca account) is only valid for 30 days. Visit
MySaskHealthRecord and scroll down to
Step 1 (Create a Saskatchewan.ca account) to re-register for an account.|
|Bad request |
This error typically means you didn't log out of your MySaskHealthRecord account last time you logged in. Clear your browser history (cache) and try again.
To avoid this error in the future, always log out of your account by clicking on your initials in the top right hand corner of your screen. Select "log out" from the dropdown menu.
|Email already in use error|
You’ve begun account creation with the email indicated by completing Step 1 (Create a Saskatchewan.ca account).
Search your email for the validation email, which includes a link to validate your account and comes from firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to check your junk/spam folder and the “Other” tab (a new option in some versions of Outlook).
Once you’ve validated your Saskatchewan.ca account, proceed to Step 2 (Validate Identity) on MySaskHealthRecord. Click on the green “Validate Identity” button NOT the “Log in” button.
Reminder: Each individual Saskatchewan.ca account must use a unique email address. You can't use the same email for two individual accounts. If you share an email address with someone, only one of you can use it. The other must set up a new email address before creating their account.
|Health card validation error|
If you get an error when entering your health card information, please check the following:
- Enter your last name exactly as shown on your Saskatchewan health card.
- Enter your middle name exactly as shown on your Saskatchewan health card (if applicable).
- Enter your date of birth in the following format, including the dashes: yyyy-mm-dd.
- Your Saskatchewan health card number is exactly 9 digits.
- The phone number field is optional. If you're having validation issues, we recommend leaving this field blank.
- Enter your postal code without any spaces. All letters must be capitalized (i.e. S2T7R3)
- If you have recently moved, please try your previous address. If that validates your account, you must follow up with Health Registries at
Change@eHealthSask.caor 1-800-667-7551 to update your address to your current address to maintain your health coverage.
If none of the above appear to be causing your error, please contact us at 1-800-667-7551.
|Invalid link error|
The activation link emailed to you following Step 1 (Create a Saskatchewan.ca account) is valid for one-time use only. You’ll see this error if you have already clicked on the link to validate your email account.
Please go to our
Registration page. Scroll down to
Step 2 (Validate Identity) and click on the green “Validate Identity” button NOT the “Log in” button.
|SGI validation error|
The information you enter is checked against the information in SGI's system and the two must match exactly. Please enter your information exactly as it appears on your drivers' licence or SGI-issued non-driver photo ID. Here are some tips:
- Type in your name exactly as it appears on your driver's licence, including any spaces, capital letters or commas. Don't forget middle names or initials.
- Make sure your customer and validation numbers contain only numbers and no letters. Customer number is 8 digits. Validation number is 10 digits. If your validation number is only 9 digits long, please add a zero (0) to the front of it.
- Make sure that you're looking at your
most recent driver's licence (validation numbers change when you get a new card) and that your card is not expired.
- If you have an older licence, it may contain a comma after your last name. Please include the comma when entering your last name.
If none of the above appear to be causing your error, please contact SGI at 1-844-855-2744 to confirm your information. Ask the SGI agent to check the
"Current/History Licence Screen" rather than the "Card Summary Screen" for best results.
|User not found error||This error typically means you haven't completed setting up your MySaskHealthRecord account. Go back to our
Registration page. Scroll down to Step 2 and click on the green
"Validate Identity" button to complete account set up. Once your account is set up, it can take
24-48 hours for your information to show up.|