Order a Commemorative Stillbirth Certificate
You may be here because you have experienced the loss of a child. If so, we would like to extend our deepest condolences to you and your family from everyone here at eHealth Saskatchewan.
You may also want to recognize that your little child will always be in your hearts and never forgotten. That's why we are here to help you create a special token of remembrance.
This page will walk you through the process of ordering a Commemorative Stillbirth Certificate for your child.
Commemorative Stillbirth Certificate
($35.00) include the individual's full name, date of birth, place of birth and sex.
Before you order a Commemorative Stillbirth Certificate:
Find out if you are eligible to apply for a Commemorative Stillbirth Certificate. If you are not eligible, you will need to provide an
2. Make sure you have the following information:
- Birth Subject
3. Have the following documentation available, as you will need to submit:
- A copy of one piece of government-issued photo identification
- Copies of two other pieces of identification—one of which must contain your signature
- Plus, any other supporting documentation as determined in the
Electronic copies of your documents may be obtained by scanning or taking digital pictures of your documents. Please ensure that all information on your documents is readable.
4. Choose how to submit your order (online, mail, fax, email, or in person).
- You need to have a valid credit card to order online.
An online order must be completed in
one session. If you stop typing for longer than 30 minutes, your order will timeout and all of the information you entered will be lost. Please note that your order cannot be saved on your computer.
- If you order online, it means you accept our
Order by Mail, Fax or Email
Please complete and submit the following forms:
Send the completed forms, any necessary attachments and payment to eHealth Saskatchewan for processing. Payment can be made by cheque, money order or credit card (MasterCard, Vanilla MasterCard and VISA).
Please note, if you are paying by cheque, the certificate will be sent out after payment is successfully processed, which could take up to six business days.
Order in Person
Commemorative Stillbirth Certificates are usually processed within six to eight weeks of eHealth receiving your application. This does
not include mailing time.
Attention Applicant: To avoid delays, please ensure identification is included with your application.