Online Certificate Ordering
In order to access Online Certificate Ordering, you must agree to the following terms:
- With the submission of your Vital Event Certificate Application and your payment information, you understand that eHealth Saskatchewan (eHealth) is under no obligation to fulfill your Application. Your Application will be reviewed to determine whether you qualify to receive the certificate(s) you have requested.
- You acknowledge that the services provided by eHealth in respect of this Application are provided by eHealth on an "as is, where is" basis. eHealth, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and other representatives do not give any guarantees, representations or conditions whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the services. Accordingly, eHealth will not be responsible for any injury or damage resulting from the use of the services.
- You acknowledge that the eHealth Services are provided by eHealth on an "as is, where is" basis and eHealth, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and other representatives expressly disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied including without limitation any warranties for fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the eHealth Services available through this website. Accordingly, eHealth will not be responsible for any injury or damage resulting from the use of the eHealth Services.
- You also certify that the information you are submitting in the Application is true and complete.
- You further acknowledge and agree to be bound by eHealth's Privacy and Access Statements that are found on this website.
- Please be advised that by submitting a certificate order (online or by forms), you consent to eHealth collecting and using your personal information to determine your eligibility to receive the certificate(s) that you have requested. eHealth has the authority to collect and use your personal information for this purpose pursuant to The Vital Statistics Act, 2009 and The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.