SK Vax Verifier App
Effective Monday, February 14, 2022 proof of vaccination or negative tests are no longer required in Saskatchewan businesses, workplaces and other venues. The SK Vax Verifier app – used by businesses and organizations to scan QR codes – has been decommissioned on both iOS and Android platforms and will no longer be supported. Users should feel free to remove the application from their device.
SK Vax Wallet App
step-by-step instructions for using the SK Vax Wallet app to store and present COVID-19 vaccination certificates with QR code for the whole family in one spot.
- Automatically display vaccination status based on provincial criteria. Green means you meet Saskatchewan vaccination requirements, red means you do not.
- Minimal privacy impact – no geolocation or user tracking. Data encrypted and stored only on device.
- Respects international accessibility standards. Compatible with screen readers.
- Compatible with iOS (11 or higher) and Android (8 or higher) for smartphones and tablets.
- More convenient than scrolling through your photos to find a saved image.
- Works offline. No need to be connected to the internet to display your QR code.
Use for travel – Saskatchewan's COVID-19 vaccination certificate meets federal standards and supports proof of vaccination at border entry for international travel. The certificate displays both the Government of Saskatchewan and Government of Canada wordmarks. To use your vaccination certificate in SK Vax Wallet for travel, tap on the
NEW "View full vaccination certificate" link. If you don't see the link, update your app.
Saskatchewan COVID-19 QR codes can now be read by government-authorized verifier apps in the following Canadian jurisdictions:
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
– Easily show your vaccination status:
Red = Not fully vaccinated
partially vaccinated your vaccination record will display any vaccinations you do have, and your status will be red (not fully vaccinated).
Use of SK Vax Wallet app is not mandatory.