eHealth is pleased to inform you that we have enhanced the provincial Electronic Health Record Viewer (eHR Viewer) as part of our ongoing efforts to make the program more user-friendly.
The improvements are based on the feedback from Saskatchewan physicians, nurses, medical office assistants and pharmacists who attended eHealth’s Optimization Workshop in 2016.
Users will notice the following changes:
- Improved patient search boxes and updated links to various health care sites.
- The addition of a new Laboratory tab.
- The addition of a new Medical Imaging tab, which includes provincial exam categories.
- A new Hospital Visits tab, replacing Clinical Encounters.
- More sources added in Clinical Documents, such as SCM Emergency Department documents.
- An improved patient preview that displays recent labs, diagnostic reports, clinical documents, hospital visits, as well as demographic information.
- A new Patient Timeline link that provides a patient’s overall medical history using available encounters and documents.