Update Information or Replace a Health Card
The information on your Health Card needs to be accurate and up-to-date in order for health claims to be processed in a timely manner. Inaccurate Health Card registration information could result in the suspension of health benefits.
You are required to update your Health Card registration information if:
- Your family unit changes due to marriage, divorce, separation, common-law, reconciliation, addition or removal of dependents
- Your address changes
- Your name changes
- Your Health Card is expired
- You need to correct information on your Health Card
- You have updated immigration documents
- You will be absent from Saskatchewan for an extended period. An example of this is students who attend school outside of the province. For more information see Eligibility Guidelines
- You return from an extended absence
- Appointment of Power of Attorney
Update your Health Card registration information online. If supporting documentation is required, please attach those documents electronically.
Update your personal information, including your address, by completing the applicable forms and mailing or emailing it to eHealth Saskatchewan:
Replace a Health Card:
To ensure health care coverage, you need to have a valid Health Card. If your Health Card has been lost, stolen or damaged: