The Immunization module came online in February 2015. Since that time, all public health staff who provide immunization services are using Panorama to record immunizations across the province.
Panorama Immunizations works with the Vaccine Inventory module to set the stage for future implementation of more Panorama modules.
These modules can range from communicable disease investigations and outbreak management all the way to family health.
The immunizations module allows users to:
- Manage client immunizations
- Record and report on adverse events
- Forecast immunization eligibility based on Saskatchewan's Immunization Schedule
- Record contraindications and create client warnings
- Provide immunization coverage reports for the Province, Regional Health Authorities and First Nations Jurisdictions
- Connect to Inventory Module for real-time vaccine counts
- Receive automatic invalidation alerts for compromised vaccines
Users who experience issues with the Vaccine Forecaster can
download and submit the Panorama Vaccine Forecaster Issue Report Form.
Saskatchewan Immunization Manual
The Saskatchewan Immunization Manual provides evidence-based and standardized immunization-related information for public health personnel and other health care providers and institutions in the province.
The manual also helps ensure that Saskatchewan residents continue to receive publicly funded immunization services for the purpose of preventing the spread of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Privacy and Immunization Records
Quick Step Guides