TRIAL This is a new and growing resource. Help us make this section work better for you.
Complete our quick four question survey.
This page provides documents and resources to support health care providers and administrators with the implementation of MAID. All materials were produced by a provincial working group on medical assistance in dying, which included representatives of the:
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Health;
- Regional health authorities;
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan;
- Saskatchewan Medical Association;
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association; and
- Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals.
These resources are provided to supplement, not circumvent, existing information and requirements related to MAID such as federal or provincial legislation, regulatory body guidelines or policies, and regional or institutional policies.
These documents will change over time as Saskatchewan gains experience with the implementation of MAID and as new information becomes available. Health care providers should check back often for updates.