What is Saskatchewan Virtual Visit?
The SK Virtual Visit Program is a provincial video-conferencing solution that connects health care providers with patients and their families . This is a critical step towards supporting access to care regardless of location, while simultaneously improving continuity of care.
Using the Virtual Visit Platform, clinical users can:
- Invite their patient users to join their clinic
- Set their schedule
- Schedule in-person or virtual appointments
- Manage their virtual waiting room
- Have conversations via chat, audio, or video
The core features include:
- A single provincial video conferencing solution designed specifically for clinical users and patients.
- Enable clinical users to configure the system to supplement their practice to conduct virtual appointments with their patients.
- Enable patient users to access their virtual appointment from their own homes or preferred locations.
- Ensure privacy, security and reliability are maintained to the highest level possible.
- In addition to web-based access for both patient users and clinical users, the Saskatchewan Virtual Visit platform will be available on either Android or iPhone for patient users, making it easy to connect and can work in low bandwidth environments.
Getting Started with SK Virtual Visit:
Watch this short video to learn about the features of the SK Virtual Visit platform.
In order to gain access to the Virtual Visit platform, you must complete an account request form with your organization. Click on the appropriate link below:
More Information: Saskatchewan.ca
- Regular Support: Mon – Fri @ 08:00-1700 (CST)
- Critical incidents that cause impact to operations or lack of required functionality of the platform for ALL users (eg: login, scheduling, video) will be logged as high severity and responded to in 30 minutes.
SK Virtual Visit Account
Provider User Guide