The eHealth Saskatchewan Peer Program matches physicians, pharmacists, nurses and medical office staff with Peer colleagues who are advanced users of digital health technologies.
The program creates opportunities to:
- Help providers use, integrate and optimize eHealth technology solutions in their unique setting;
- Share best practices, lessons learned and success stories; and
- Provide ongoing support through skills coaching and mentoring.
Supported eHealth Solutions
Peers play a crucial role in providing eHealth Saskatchewan with clinical expertise. This expertise is especially useful during the development, implementation, and ongoing delivery of eHealth's electronic systems.
The Program connects and works with selected Peers to share ideas that help improve the use of:
- eHealth Saskatchewan eHR Viewer
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- PIP CeRx Integration for Community Pharmacies
- Chronic Disease Management-Quality Improvement Program (CDM-QIP)
Canada Health Infoway
eHealth Saskatchewan's Peer Program is aligned with and contributes to
Canada Health Infoway's Pan-Canadian Peer to Peer Network.
The Pan-Canadian Peer to Peer Network helps facilitate ongoing communications and discussions between provincial programs across Canada.
Register for the Peer to Peer Program
If you are a provider interested in our Peer services, or becoming a Peer, contact eHealth's Change and Delivery team at: